Earthy Gel Cleanser
Earthy Gel Cleanser forms part of the Earthy Gel Lock System. The Cleanser is specifically formulated to eliminate surface debris on the nail thus ensuring better adhesion of the Gel Lock System. The Earthy Gel Cleanser also removes any residual tacky layers after the curing process. Use Earthy Lint Free Wipes to apply the product - do not apply directly to the nail.
Our highly sustainable bamboo cap replaces single use plastic and we have developed a 100% PCR seal. Our recent carbon study shows that we save 55,000KG of Co2 emissions by using bamboo instead of plastic as a base material.
Recycle Reuse for a circular economy
Please send back your empty bottles and caps to:
Earthy Nail Polish, Redbrick Market, 119 Floodgate Street, Digbeth, Birmingham B5 5SU.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Ethyl Acetate.
How To Apply
- To start, apply Earthy Cleanser to the lint-free wipe and clean nails.
- Apply one layer of Earthy Base Coat and air dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Earthy Nail Polish, avoiding cuticles and skin, cap the polish by running the brush along the nail tip and air dry.
- Apply a second thin coat of polish and air dry. Apply a third coat if necessary. Ensure nail polish is dry before moving on to the next step.
- Apply a thin layer of Earthy Gel Lock to nails, avoiding cuticles and skin, cap the Gel Lock by running the brush along the nail tip.
- Place four fingers in LED lamp and cure for 30 seconds (the lamp will flash at 15 seconds to let you know it is half way and then will turn off automatically at 30 seconds).
- Place both thumbs in LED lamp and cure for 30 seconds.
- Place other four fingers in LED lamp and cure for 30 seconds.
- Repeat steps 6-8, curing nails for 60 seconds in total.
- Finish by removing the moisture layer using a small amount of the Earthy Cleanser on a lint-free wipe. Do not add cleanser directly to nail polish.