Exciting news from Earthy Nail Polish
Earthy Nail Polish wins at Pure Beauty Awards 2021!
We are super excited and proud to announce that we were voted top 3 for best new British brand at the Pure Beauty Awards 2021 in London! This is a huge achievement for us after launching just 5 months ago. We will continue to work hard in our eco-friendly endeavours and provide our customers with products that are high quality and good for our planet. Thank you to all those who voted for us.
Let’s have a conscious Christmas
As part of our conscious Christmas campaign, we are highlighting the importance of giving back to those who need it most at this time of year. Our Thank You Heroes Collection celebrates our heroes with a donation of £7.99 to NHS Charities Together for each pack sold. Our Stop Hate UK Collection was created to raise awareness about hate crimes and we donate 25% from each sale to Stop Hate UK.
There are so many simple changes we can make to ensure this Christmas is sustainably conscious whilst still having a joyous and festive celebration. Some simple changes will help reduce waste and overindulgence.
- Don’t waste food, leftovers make a delicious soup. Be present and enjoy the company you are in whilst sitting down for your Christmas meal.
- Recycle your Christmas cards into gift tags. Recycle brown packing paper into gift wrapping and use string instead of plastic tape.
- Send a plantable Christmas card made from recycled seed paper pulp, this is one on my list this year!
- Shop local, shop small, shop sustainable, there are so many ethical brands out there now that you won’t have to compromise on style or taste.
- Go out and hunt for natural decorations or make your own.
Sustainable Gift Wrapping Service
We are now offering free gift wrapping for any collection purchases over Christmas, up to 31st December 2021. This includes In Bloom Collection, Summer Fun Collection, Thank You Heroes Collection, Autumn Collection and Stop Hate Collection. Please ensure you add a note at check out requesting gift wrapping and we will wrap your purchase using fully recycled brown eco paper and natural jute twine that is biodegradable and compostable.
Come visit us in Birmingham
Finally, just in time for Christmas, we have a space at Digbeth Redbrick Market in Birmingham. The main aim of having a physical space is to enable us to launch our Recycle Reuse program. You can drop off or post your empty bottles and we clean and recycle them. Come along and check out the other great stores in the market.
Earthy Nail Polish; Vegan, Cruelty Free & Sustainable... www.earthynailpolish.com